Many common questions about your service are answered here in our FAQs. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, contact Customer Support at 877.882.1111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose a service and plan requiring a credit card with autopay your subscription fees and call charges will be automatically deducted from your credit card on file each month. If you choose a plan that does not require a credit card, you will mail a check to us each month. Some dial around plans are billed through your local phone company, and charges will appear on your local telephone service invoice.
Here are two easy ways to make a payment:
1. Go online to https://myaccount.startec.com, login and choose Make a Payment under the My Billing menu. Remember that you can always use your registered phone number as your username and your account number as your password to gain access to My Account. Your account number and registered phone number can be found on your invoice.
2. Call our live customer service to speak to a representative or use our self serve options at 877.882.1111.
The Carrier Cost Recovery Fee is 11.9% of your state-to-state and international long distance charges. The fee helps Startec recover costs associated with providing state-to-state and international long distance service, including access charges assessed on Startec by local telephone companies, the cost of terminating calls to international destinations and billing expenses. This fee applies for each month in which you have any Startec state-to-state and/or international charges on your bill. This fee is not a tax or charge required by the government.
Please follow the instructions below for requesting credit for your 1 minute calls:
1. Go to http://myaccount.startec.com
2. Enter your username (your 10 digit phone number)
3. Enter your password (your account number)
4. Click on My Usage
5. Select a month from the drop down
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page
7. Click on the link Request credit for call of 1 minute or less
8. Click on the circle by the first call
9. Scroll to bottom and choose reason from drop down
10. Click on save button